OK, smarty pants. How much do you think you know about hybrids? Are you ready to
hold your own at the next office party where all the computer geeks show up and
start talking tech?
Once you think you know the answer, mouse over Mr. Happy Green Environmental Man
after "answer" for the real answer.
1. Does Toyota make a hybrid that is not for sale in the US?
learn even more
What is the meaning of the name Prius?
3. The Ford Escape Hybrid is a 4WD, yes or no?
4. What year did the Prius go on sale?
5. How many batteries are in a Ford Escape Hybrid's hybrid system?
6. Do any billionaires own a hybrid?
7. Is there such a thing as a hybrid mass transit
8. Political correctness is the mark of
a true gentleman or lady in 2005. What is the plural form of "Prius"?
10. What happened to question 9?
11. Penelope wants to drive from New York City to
Washington, DC and back (about 450 miles) in her new Honda Civic Hybrid.
If she starts with a full tank of gas, how many times will she need to refill
12. Some hybrids are designated AT-PZEV. What the
heck does that stand for?
13. What Japanese manufacturer has licensed hybrid technology from Toyota?
What's the best hybrid?